Monday 11 June 2012

B R A N D I N G






We're currently working on our final personal project of the year, 'Branding'. Its a chance to think about what we love about design, how we work and what we see our designs being used for. After lots of external projects and set briefs its great to be focusing on my own work again. I'm keen to highlight the process of making within my brand, placing an emphasis on documenting through drawing and film. I think as a practitioner it is easy to take your own approach to process for granted though it is something others find fascinating and can provide a great insight into who you are. I really like this series of stop frames on the Marni website which show the translation of a rough CAD drawing into a finished pattern; a method of recording I am keen to explore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment